Epoch Cap & Gown Photos Details:
Prior to the event date, we will create a booking calendar so graduates and parents can book their time, sign the release contract, and pay the invoice online.
On the date of the event: Our team will visit the school on the selected date and set up two photo stations.
- The first station is a white paper backdrop for close-up shots of the graduate in the cap & gown, the tassel, and the diploma.
- The second station is a wider shot of the graduate tossing the cap, creative posing, and group shots with friends and family.
Graduates will check-in, then have about 3 to 5 minutes per station.
The graduates book in blocks of time to help spread out the sessions throughout the day. These blocks include both times during and after school so that we may accommodate all graduates who have signed up for the cap and gown session in a single day.
The cost is $35 per graduate.
There is no cost to the school. The graduates will receive individual galleries with their respective photos and the school will receive access to a combined gallery with all graduate images.
After the event date, we will upload the galleries within 1 to 2 weeks and email all paid clients.
Cap & Gown Photos | $35/student
- Two Photos Stations:
- One: Just the student in cap and gown
- Two: Student plus friends and family
- 5 minutes per station in cap and gown.
- 2 to 5+ professionally edited photos
- Families and friends are welcome to join in the photos.
- Cap & Gown provided (Black with tassel and diploma booklet)
- Online Gallery with Unlimited Downloads
- Print and Design Studio Connected to your Gallery.
- Perpetual print release.
Request an Epoch Cap & Gown Session for Your School
To request an Epoch Cap & Gown Session for your school simply fill out the form below or clock the buttons on this page. Once we have your request we will be in contact to set up the date and time for your event.